Always Desktop Viewer Mode

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Always Desktop Viewer Mode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    davevas
    Participant

Been trying for months to setup each game loaded, to be in a virtual cinema.
    I would love to see a mode that runs like Stream Theater for my Gear vr. Where I would add the Windows system 32 program mstd.exe and every app in windows would load with the current setting (sort of like virtual desktop).
    Is there a way desktop viewer can run multiple apps without having to rehook into each one (the disconnect I get when launching anything is disruptive)?
    Brilliant software other wise. Performance and settings blows everything else out of the water.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That is possible. You just need to right click the vorpX tray icon and then select “Pause Watcher” in the menu. That will prevent any further injection attempt until you resume the watcher again.

One caveat: directly hooking is a lot better for supported games. In desktop viewer mode neither Stereo 3D or Direct VR will work. For other applications like videos players for example the desktop viewer mode is a viable option though.

davevas
    Participant

Brilliant, Thank You.
    Yeah I was wondering what pause watcher does. The disconnect is almost completely gone using windows apps.
    Grooool. TANKS.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!