d3dx11_43.dll

Homepage Forums Technical Support d3dx11_43.dll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mfesta
    Participant

I just bought vorpX, but have not been able to get it to work with the vive or the rift. It appears to be a problem with a dll, because I get the following message when trying to run vorp Desktop:

[ vorpDesktop.exe – Bad Image ]
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3dx11_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

[ vorpX Control ]
    Injection failed: Unable to hook: vorpDesktop.exe

System Information:
    Windows 10 Pro
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
    64 GB Ram
    Nvidia 1080 Ti

Has anyone else seen this error?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Did you by any chance copy d3d dlls to your system folder manually at some point? Like the error message says the d3d dll in question is not the right one for your OS, which normally can only happen by copying files manually to the system folder.

I would suggest to remove the DLL in question and then try to reinstall both vorpX and DirectX, the latter using the official DirectX web installer from Microsoft.

mfesta
    Participant

I still haven’t been able to get this to work. I’m running windows 10 and did not (to my knowledge) modify any of the dlls. I reinstalled directx and ran sfc /scannow to verify the files.

I noticed that windows defender was reporting a virus and a full scan identified vorpControl.exe as Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl. I tried whitelisting C:\Program Files (x86)\Animation Labs\vorpX\, but that didn’t help.

Any other thoughts?

nieda113
    Participant

u need to whitlist vorpx in defender and ur virusscanner… .dll may be recognized as maleware… but vorpx is clean ….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!