Dear Esther: Landmark Edition

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Dear Esther: Landmark Edition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kit_havok
    Participant

I know we already have a working profile for Dear Esther…. but now that we have essentially a “re-master” that’s been ported over to Unity 5 with improved graphics, could an updated profile possibly with Direct VR be on the horizon ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The Unity Engine is always good for (unpleasent) surprises, so I can’t really predict what may be possible, but it’s worth looking into. Dear Esther is a great title for VR.

What I can say for sure is that there will be full Direct VR (rotation/position/fov) for the regular Source engine version with the next vorpX update, so even basic roomscale gameplay will be possible.

lipplog
    Participant

The Unity Engine is always good for (unpleasent) surprises, so I can’t really predict what may be possible, but it’s worth looking into. Dear Esther is a great title for VR.

What I can say for sure is that there will be full Direct VR (rotation/position/fov) for the regular Source engine version with the next vorpX update, so even basic roomscale gameplay will be possible.

The steam store doesn’t seem to sell the original source version anymore. Or is it included in the Landmark Version? If not, any idea where I can find a copy of the original?

matteo39
    Participant

I have landmark Edition

Can i use gone home, that is a unity game?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!