Dishonored

Homepage Forums Technical Support Dishonored

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nieda113
    Participant

@Ralph,, today i installed Dishonored. I bought the game on steamm with all dlc avail.I wanted to find out what i am missing on Dishonored2 since Dishonored supposed to a G3D setting.

So i installed the game and run first without vorpx. Exited the game and then started vorpx.
    The game launches with vorpx watcher paused and then resumed.
    The game froze after the vorpx screen showed :direct vr available.
    I excited the game an relaunched. I got fatal error , and some .dll missing.
    I verified with steam but the error was there, still.
    I reinstalled the whole game / two hours downloading) Started the game again and game runs fine. Started vorpx and lauched the game error pops up again,, misssing.dll and fatal error.
    Reinstalled the game a second time guess what.. after voprx launched missing .dll and fatal error…
    Fatal Error!

Address = 0x6cbb7823 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll]
    Address = 0x6cbba863 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll]
    Address = 0x6cbba667 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll]
    Address = 0x6cbb9fd3 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll]
    Address = 0x6cbbaf7f (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll]
    Address = 0x6cbbc082 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll]
    Address = 0x6cbbbdd0 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll]
    Address = 0x6cbdf27c (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll]
    Address = 0x72e7ebe9 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll]
    Address = 0x9ba08f (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]
    Address = 0x416e4d (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]
    Address = 0x9e1b7d (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]
    Address = 0x9e3685 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]
    Address = 0x9e383a (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]
    Address = 0x9e3910 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]
    Address = 0xe7d017 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]
    Address = 0x76928543 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.dll]
    Address = 0x7769ac69 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]
    Address = 0x7769ac3c(filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]
    Address = 0x7769ac3c (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]
    What to do?

( WIN 10 GTX 1080TI no overlay nor graphic tool installed malewarebytes disabled…..)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try to uninstall MalwareBytes for testing purposes. Some AV programs don’t really allow their users to fully disable them unless being uninstalled. Also please check whether there may be something else installed on your PC that also hooks into games (e.g. video recording software, chat apps or GPU/CPU utilities etc.)

Would be a bit odd that an AV related issue only applies to one game, but I’m not sure what else to recommend here. As far as I can remember I never heard of such an issue before with Dishonored, which is a rather popular game.

nieda113
    Participant

@Ralph hi, managed to get Dishonored running on vorpx. The problem is WIn10. U need to run in compatibility mode WIN 7. U must not have run as admin checked.
    This setting allows u to play Dishonored on WIN 10 machine although it might take up tp four strats with obove shown eror messages,, but after that it runs fine.

just an info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!