How to disable mouse cursor?

Homepage Forums Technical Support How to disable mouse cursor?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Schnippshly
    Participant

How do I disable the “vorpx” mouse cursor that shows up? I can’t figure out how to turn it off when it shows up.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The voprX cursor automatically replaces the so called ‘hardware cursor’ that is used in many games, which wouldn’t show up properly in the Rift.

In (very) few games that has the unwanted side effect that it shows up when it is not supposed to. A hotkey for manually disabling/enabling it in such cases will be added in a future update (most likely the next).

Schnippshly
    Participant

How do I receive new updates for vorpX?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Updates are issued automatically, similar to Steam updates. As soon as an update is available it will be downloaded when you start vorpX Control.

EpicJohnson
    Participant

Any news on that button. Have been playing Firefall and Vorpx works great just wanna get rid of that mouse cursor. Thanks much

Ralf
    Keymaster

Still no button, since the auto detection was improved. Apparently it still doesn’t catch everything.

I will implement an “emergency cursor hotkey” with the next release. Easy to do, but I didn’t think it was necessary anymore. Sorry.

EpicJohnson
    Participant

Just a report back. The latest patch broke any ability to play firefall, Head-tracking and mouse are locked to center of screen. Vorpx mouse cursor is still displayed in game. Would really like the ability to play this game with the oculus. Good luck and thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!