I need help please

Homepage Forums Technical Support I need help please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bray1996666
    Participant

I have been trying to get this to work for the last 6 hours now, i bought a oculus rift yesterday and i bought VORPX right away cause i heard really good things about it but im starting to question my purchase, i am yet to play a SINGLE game using this software…every time i try and load a game (regardless to what game that is) it just says “sorry blah.exe is taking to long to start, if this carrys on please remove your headset and check your computer” i have tried this with many diffrent games and no matter what this is all i get, i can not find anywhere on plaet earth with a fix and it’s really starting to annoy me, please someone just help me get this running. ,my specs are as follows;

GTX 970 GB
    Intel i7-4770 3.40GHZ
    16GB RAM

Ralf
    Keymaster

There might be an injection conflict with some other program on your PC. Many programs also hook into games and can cause such an issue. Not all of them are obvious.

Hottest candidates are: virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utilities, game video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can show notifictations in games.

Best way to trouble shoot this is to disable unneccessary programs that are running in the background.

If you can’t solve the issue this way, please try to start a few games, then create a trouble shoot data archive in the vorpX config app and send this archive to support |at| vorpx com. I will then check whether I can find something that you may have overlooked.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!