Just a few questions

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Just a few questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chrono99
    Participant

I bought Vorpx and im definitely loving it but ive noticed that the optimized games list is small compared to the supported games list on this site. So what if I want to play a game thats not optimized? Do I just start Vorpx and load it up? And I noticed someone playing stranded deep in Oculus Rift. Is that like other games that arent optimized?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Normally, to get games looking right in the headset, you have to manually tweak a games default settings like: FOV, resolution, or rendered shadows etc. These are often done through editing ini files from the games directory.

The games listed in the Settings Optimizer are ones that can have that work done for you automatically, once you click apply. True this list is small in comparison, but there are several games not listed that you can find how to do similar tweaks with a bit of googling.

Stranded Deep I’ve never played, and I don’t see it listed among Vorpx games. That doesn’t mean it can’t work, but that it like other unlisted games may never have been tested. Unless it shares the same game engine as other profiles, it may display in the headset, but likely wont work with desired 3D effect.

Chrono99
    Participant

Ok ty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!