No Invoice or key or download after 24hrs

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support No Invoice or key or download after 24hrs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MrHazardous
    Participant

Hello, my order still has not been fulfilled and I’m getting a little concerned because I haven’t gotten any emails or anything. I did send a support message with the code from the commerce website in (https://www.vorpx.com/frmct856453/). Don’t what else to do. Please help.

MrHazardous
    Participant

More info:
    I ordered with Paypal
    the email used with the account was [adress removed for privacy]

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please check your PayPal account whether you actually were charged. There doesn’t seem to be any purchase attempt, neither succesful or failed, with your mail address in the database of our e-commerce service MyCommerce, hence they did not send you anything.

If against the odds you actually were charged, please send a screenshot of your PayPal receipt to support |at| vorpx com. We will then forward the matter to MyCommerce for clarification.

MrHazardous
    Participant

I have nothing in my paypal charge history. So I did make it through checkout and complete my order because I got an order code that looked something like X1Y2Z3-A4B5C6 So I guess I’ll try again, thank you for your help, Happy New Year!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!