Outlast 2

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

any luck with geometry 3D guys ?

dborosev
    Participant

@steph12
    Here is a quote from you, after we waited over a month for any sort of Mass Effect Andromeda news.

oh my…. guys, give Ralf a break.
    do you really think games are easy to make them vorpx compatible ?
    MEA just got released, and Ralf has probably already his hands full of tasks.
    give him time.

And we weren’t even asking him at that point, just discussing cinema mode vs. direct VR in the thread.

Outlast 2 has been out what, a few days?
    Whats it like, being on the other side, waiting for game news? Fun right?
    Let me know how you feel in a month.

Karlor
    Participant

Ralf would gladly update you on the progress that’s being made but plenty of you showed him that’s not an option. Lots of people would say things like how bout an update, we just want info, we won’t hold you to anything, we just want ballpark…. he gives his best guess then the NEXT post people are holding him to it.. you guys whine for info then you get it and then you bitch and moan just like you said you weren’t going to do lol… ralph learned to not give out any info or possible release dates cuz you all piss and moan if he’s off even a few days.

dborosev
    Participant

Well there may be some people who ruin it for everyone, but don’t lump me in that category. I’ve only ever asked for updates or possible plans. If he doesn’t want to give that fine, I won’t ask again. But I won’t know that until I ask, will I?
    So step off your high horse and get some info on who you are talking to before spouting your mouth off.

broksampson
    Participant

We should all be trying every ue3 game to get it working.

Karlor
    Participant

get some info on who you are talking to before spouting your mouth off.

@dborosev
    … Funny how I didn’t mention you but YOU took it like I had. I think that says more about you and your comments then it does me.. Also dborosev look out or Ralph mite DIE and you’ll have to make another post asking about it lol stop being such a child.

Anyway the point is, you’ll get news when it’s ready, Ralph has said it over and over so just relax and try to enjoy what you have now. The grass always looks greener but the grass you have now is pretty damn nice, enjoy what works now then enjoy what works in the future. Stop pulling your hair out, you’ll be happier.

dborosev
    Participant

Right, directly after my post within minutes, you say “YOU” throughout your whole tirade. You weren’t speaking to me.
    Just shut up already please with your pointless “points” you are trying to make, like I or other people are being needy for asking a couple of times about progress.
    You’re the worst kind of pointless masturbatory troll. Unsubscribed. Bye.

Karlor
    Participant

@dborosev.. you’re a child. You act like a 4 year old who wants another piece of candy. The only person here making pointless posts are you.

You’re the worst kind of pointless masturbatory troll. Unsubscribed. Bye.

This alone shows that you are most definitely a small child, or maybe a teenager with some type of learning disability. Hey whats that?? Uh oh dborosev I think Ralph DIED!!! Quick bash your face into your keyboard and make a post! lol

steph12
    Participant

@steph12
    Here is a quote from you, after we waited over a month for any sort of Mass Effect Andromeda news.

oh my…. guys, give Ralf a break.
    do you really think games are easy to make them vorpx compatible ?
    MEA just got released, and Ralf has probably already his hands full of tasks.
    give him time.

And we weren’t even asking him at that point, just discussing cinema mode vs. direct VR in the thread.

Outlast 2 has been out what, a few days?
    Whats it like, being on the other side, waiting for game news? Fun right?
    Let me know how you feel in a month.

uh ? i’m not harassing ralf to make it vorpx geometry3D ready unlike you.

i’m asking vorpx users if any of You got any success regarding outlast 2 in geometry 3D.

i’m not a impatient spoiled kid who beg ralf h24.

Karlor
    Participant

i’m asking vorpx users if any of You got any success regarding outlast 2 in geometry 3D.

This fact went right over ol’ dborosevs head unfortunately lol

We should all be trying every ue3 game to get it working.

This is EXACTLY what is needed if anyone is going to find a profile that works. I’m afraid that G3D will still be a wait. It’s a tricky beast.

You can have almost identical games, engine and all, sequels that come out only months apart, still require an actual new profile via an update. It sucks but that’s the way it is.

CryZENx
    Participant

i managed to make the 3d geometry work, you just need to get the Depth access,
    what programm you need is reshade https://reshade.me/ and https://github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D

only what you need is the depth access or it wont really work with the 3D,
    if you can’t manage to get the depth access then use my ini file and put it where the .exe file is https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6UEgEz-ERXxbWd3TUNxSzh3S3c

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33135992/Outlast22017-05-0812-39-49-72.jpg

what im using with my HTC vive is Virtual Desktop and active SBS and thats it !

if you want to follow more of my Unreal Engine 4 stuff then you really need to check out my youtube channel :)

CryZENx~

broksampson
    Participant

So all I need to do is place the .ini you provided in your google drive link in the outlast2.exe directory and geometry 3d will work iusing vorpx? I’m sorry your post isn’t as ideally comprehensive as I’d like lol

CryZENx
    Participant

you dont need VorpX because its not working for now….
    the ini file is for loading my settings in the reshade menu ;)

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!