PlaystationVR+Vorpx Tutorial

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion PlaystationVR+Vorpx Tutorial

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    n2punk
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Matownerie, I run a Youtube channel dedicated to virtual reality. I recently made a video on how to use the PSVR with Vorpx.

Here is the link, I hope you all find it informative !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MbkfK7p3g

Anonymous
    Inactive

This looks interesting. Does the method provide full head tracking for PSVR on PC?

henas0
    Participant

it works but needs fine tuning im running a psvr using vorpx but have a few little issues but first glance its ok

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guess I have to try it then. Doesn’t really make sense for me since I also have a Rift, but I’m curious.

Spazem
    Participant

Now can you do it in reverse and make any PSVR game run for HTC Vive and Oculus?

Resident Evil 7 PC race have got the short end of the stick. Save us, excitement levels 5,000.

kritoro786
    Participant

I am a psvr user here also. Kinda new but was surpised at how well gta runs. Few issues i have tho are mapping the controls on the move controllers. I keep accidentally clicked off gta with the move mouse somehow.

Also I like playing Rocket league in 3d but for some reason mine goes off after around 30 mins i’m thinking its a trinius psvr issue But i am still not sure what it is exactly could be a fault of vorpx or something.

My question to you is do you on async? i have it on but in the steamvr settings it says its off for some reason.

I have set the psvr to display 120fps via custom res and my gta5 runs at 45 fps while i have Rl at 90 fps with fluid sync off. I really have no idea what settings are best…not many options for the psvr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!