please forgive me!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion please forgive me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    loonygeekfun
    Participant

I am so sorry I said bad things.. I totally retract them all!

I don’t know what I was expecting but fully native VR wasn’t what I got, it was passable but, the desktop cinema? OMG that is amazing.

to see a game in 3D like that blew me away. Playing rocket league was simply amazing. So much cool.

I tried so many games to see if they work in that mode and I love that I don’t have to sacrifice resolution to get the 3d on desktop cinema. It’s like a really well done 3D movie (which I control)

I ended up playing Enslaved for 8 stages , you know, just testing. It wasn’t as 3D as rocket league but it was such a good ride

Ryse was another good game to play like that.

and seeing how high a mountain is in Skyrim was jaw dropping.

a big thanks to you developer for providing this software, I am only sorry that I didn’t discover all the options before I commented on my purchase.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No problem. You can easily absolve yourself by purchasing 10 extra licenses. Just kidding :) . Glad that you finally find vorpX useful and can have fun with it.

dborosev
    Participant

A lot of people dismiss cinema mode right away without giving it a chance, because they think its just a big TV. But its actually very very amazing and immersive.

loonygeekfun
    Participant

I like the fact that I can keep the resolution at 1920×1080 on games that I play so I don’t have to keep changing it when I want to play on the tv

markbradley1982
    Participant

Direct VR scanning for New Vegas, Skyrim, etc gives a very near native VR feeling experience. I’m having a blast playing New Vegas at the moment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!