Please Help… ( Activation Code )

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Please Help… ( Activation Code )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brett
    Participant

Hello,
    I have bought VorpX 4 days ago and I have sent an email to get the activation code but I didn’t receive any activation code after waiting for a few days…
    Did I do something wrong? My email is: [removed]
    Please help me…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your key has been set to the mail address that you used for requestiong the key (blbz…@gmail.com). I will resend it to the other one you mentioned above. Let me know if it still does not reach you.

Brett
    Participant

Thank you! I have finally gotten the activation code thanks to you.

dan-2711
    Participant

i am having the same issue, i have sent countless emails and getting no response, extremely un-happy about this, i am at the stage where i need to put in a paypal claim against you now to get my money back

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your key has been sent four times over the last few days to the mail address that you used to originally request the key (ds.tek…@gmail.com, 2x 05/09, 05/10, 05/12).

I will resend it to the mail address that you used to register here. Let me know if it still does not reach you.

dan-2711
    Participant

hi Ralf thanks for the reply, nothing came threw to any of the google accounts i only got it to the hotmail one, the software dont see my DK1 what can you advise

webtalker
    Participant

Hey Ralf i send a pic for install vorpx it always say wrong key i send pic to support but still no answer plz help me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!