RFactor 2 Black Screen

Homepage Forums Technical Support RFactor 2 Black Screen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    miamirice999
    Participant

I’ve purchased vorpx mainly for RFactor 2, however it seems to not work at all at the moment. I have a black screen in the Rift, but as others have mentioned, the warning banner does come up. Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight seem to work fine (albeit in a large 3d cinema mode rather than full 3d – is this normal?)
    I have tried the latest 2 Nvidia drivers and also Oculus 0.7 and 0.8 drivers.

Any help would be gratefully received!

sonicshadows
    Participant

Same here, rf1 and stockcar extreme work perfectly but black screen in rf2 but I can hear the menu noises when I move the mouse.

miamirice999
    Participant

I cant get stockcar extreme to work either, same issue?! can you share your driver versions etc so I can check mine. However i get the same menu noises you get!

I have Vorpx 0.9
    Latest NVidia (.84 i think, i’m at work at the moment!)
    oculus drivers 0.7 (tried 0.8 too).

sonicshadows
    Participant

vorpx 0.9
    oculus 0.7
    nvidia 358.50

sonicshadows
    Participant

I dont get head tracking in stockcar extreme the head tracking plugin crashes with the 0.9 vorpx and I get no head tracking if I disable vorpx head tracking I get a black screen.

Akkuh
    Participant

Same problem here. Rfactor 2 black screen.

W10 64
    770 GTX (358.78)
    Vorpx 0.9

Please, help!

Gladi8or
    Participant

Same problem here.

Win10 64
    980ti (358.78)
    Vorpx 0.9

viktor
    Participant

same problem. i only get a black screen in rfactor 2. (the only reason i bought vorpx)

win7 64bit (rfactor2 64bit and 32bit)
    oculus runtime 0.7, nvidia 780ti (with recommended driver for runtime 0.7)
    vorpx 0.9

ears
    Participant

I’m getting a black screen here too. Windows 10 64 bit, Oculus 0.8.

Nothing at all works inside the DK2 – not even pressing delete to bring up the VorpX menu. Mouse control seems to have disappeared – I can see no mouse pointer anywhere.

This is on a pretty vanilla rFactor install – just installed today and only ran once or twice outside the Rift to make sure controls worked etc. Only one extra track – Oran Park – downloaded.

roark007
    Participant

Same here … black screen on Rfactor 2. I bought it because it says the game is supported…but it’s not.

miamirice999
    Participant

Do the developers read the technical support forum? There are now quite a few people on here that have the same issues with this game on vorpx, I would have expected at least a reply from the developers on this even if only to say they were working on the issue or maybe asking for more information about it.
    I haven’t used this program at all yet and feel a bit cheated out of my money.
    Come on developers, please give us some help here!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Yes, the developers do read the forum and they will look into the issue. There is nothing more I can say at this point.

miamirice999
    Participant

Thank you for the reply, it is good to hear that our issues are being investigated.
    If you need any further information about the system I am trying to run this game on then please don’t hesitate to ask.
    Thanks again.

Gladi8or
    Participant

Will there be a fix in the next update?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Yes. Was only tested with the demo, but will hopefully also fix the full version.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!