Still waiting for my key.

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Still waiting for my key.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    10TonBrick
    Participant

I purchased vorpx with email [removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to any order with that mail address in the database of our e-commerce service MyCommerce, neither a successful nor a failed one.

If you are 100% sure that your purchase went through, please contact support |at| vorpx com with either your MyCommerce Order-ID (you can find that in the mail from MyCommerce) or your Paypal receipt, respectively a screenshot of the credit cedit card charge in case you can’t find the Order-ID.

10TonBrick
    Participant

You guys take forever to respond again here is my ecomerence Transaction ID: [removed]

Invoice ID: [removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

The e-mail address linked to that purchase is entirely different from the one you posted above.

Please make sure to enter the mail address that you used to register vorpX into the download form and also use that address to request a new key, otherwise the system will not process your requests.

10TonBrick
    Participant

This doesn’t make sense I used my email that it was sent to it could be one of my 2 other emails [removed] if you have a email I can send you screenshots from my email or forward the emails to you

Ralf
    Keymaster

Mo, you didn’t. You used the r…@live.com address. You need to use that one for download and key requests as well since the system needs to link download and key requests to actual purchases.

10TonBrick
    Participant

Ok I have requested

10TonBrick
    Participant

And thank you. Sorry just a little irritated I am really wanting to play the resident evil 7 game. I appreciate your help

10TonBrick
    Participant

Will someone be able to get to it today?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!