Verwirrung über meine Bestellung

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Verwirrung über meine Bestellung

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leto
    Participant

Folgendes hab ausersehen Vorpx zwei mal bestellt jetzt habe ich von Paypal zwei Mails bekommen in denen steht „Das SEPA-Lastschriftmandat wurde akzeptiert“. Soweit alles kein Problem eigentlich einfach eine Bestellung stornieren und Punkt. Was mich allerdings stutzig macht ist das ich keinerlei Mail von Vorpx erhalten habe und auch keine angegeben habe bis auf die auf der Paypal Seite.

Lange Rede kurzer Sinn soll ich beide stornieren und nochmal bestellen oder ist das der normale Ablauf und es reicht eine Stornierung.

Und sorry für dafür :)

[duplicate post removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please contact support |at| vorpx com with your MyCommerce Order-ID or the name/e-mail address that you used for the purchase, in case you can’t find the Order-ID.

Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to any purchase with the mail address you used to register here in the MyCommerce database, so I can’t check what might be giong on with out the data requested above.

Leto
    Participant

Ok some thing went wrong with paypal they got my permission to take money but they some how cant make that transaktion.(i called the service hotline) So plan B is to try it with the Paypal acc of my sister i will report back as soon as i know how it went.

Any way you should add paysafe as a payment option its easy its save and any one can use it.

Also tahnks for the fast answer on a weekend.

Leto
    Participant

Ok so the frend of my Sister did the order i send an mail to register@vorpx.com i thing every thing went right now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!