VorpX working to monitor but won’t display to DK2

Homepage Forums Technical Support VorpX working to monitor but won’t display to DK2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bworthen
    Participant

VorpX is distorting properly but no matter what I cannot get it to display correctly on the DK2. I have tried extended mode AND direct mode, I have tried the Windows Key + P to access all of the different options. When mirrored, the display of the DK2 will soemtimes work but it doesn’t display in 3d.

I’m stumped…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just in case: did you check the documentation? It has a step by step setup guide with images.

shinobi777
    Participant

where is it?

shinobi777
    Participant

WHY?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Do you have another Stereo-Driver active (nVidia 3D-Vision for example). If so disable it. Looks like 3D is applied two times. One time by vorpX. A second time by some other driver.

shinobi777
    Participant

i have check is disabled….

shinobi777
    Participant

alan wake work, why bioshock no?

mareknr
    Participant

Hi. I have one OT technical question. Ralf how do you move Steam games to another monitor? I want to run games in fullscreen on second monitor which is not main. I can’t find relevant information about it….

Ralf
    Keymaster

There may be a tool which does something similar to the ‘force to display’ functionality in vorpX, although I’m not aware of something like that. So I can’t really help here, sorry.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!