Will vorpx work if oculus setup not working

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Will vorpx work if oculus setup not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adriank83
    Participant

Hi, I recently got hold of a rift DK2 for relatively cheap because I wanted to see how VR would be without throwing $1k+ at it. It works perfectly well in steam VR with dirt rally and is detected in steam VR and in the oculus app, however when I go to do the setup, it doesn’t detect the USB or hdmi of the headset, I’ve since found this happens with the DK2 in recent iterations, so I can’t complete setup in the oculus app or get the oculus configuration utility either, despite trying for a considerable amount of time to get hold of it separately. My question is: Will vorpx work without the headset being setup in the oculus app and without the oculus configuration utility? I just want to check before I buy it as many guides talk about using the config utility along with vorpx.
    Thank you for any help you can offer.

peter
    Participant

The DK2 isn’t supported anymore by Oculus and on home setup (1.3+) it doesn’t detect the usb and hdmi for the DK2 as it looking for the CV1. But it still works fine with Home, Steam VR and Vorpx.

adriank83
    Participant

Ok thanks for the reply

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!