bioshock infinite problems

Home Forums Technical Support bioshock infinite problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bkizzle444
    Participant

won’t open vorpx with bioshock but works with other games. Any ideas?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You could try to create a vorpX Desktop shortcut for the game, which can hook more reliable into some games than the automatic detection.

Right click the vorpX tray icon, choose “Create Desktop Shortcut”, then navigate to the games .EXE and double click it. For games that have a launcher program select the main .EXE not the launcher. This will create a shortcut on your desktop.

Doesn’t work with all games, but with BSI it should.

The BSI .exe is normally located in: [Your Steam Folder]\SteamApps\common\BioShock Infinite\Binaries\Win32

bcozier
    Participant

Even though I used to run Bioshock Infinite and others using the rift as extended display I recently tried making the rift the primary display in windows settigns and configured vorpx to output using “system settings”. I also disabled AERO and I with this config I was able to activate VSYNC properly and go to 75Hz in game settings like COD MW3, so now I always run vorpx games using primary display..the experience is much cleaner imo, not to mention could be less problematic with getting some games to work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.