Bioshock Xbox Controller Stops Working After Doing Alt-L Scan

Home Forums Technical Support Bioshock Xbox Controller Stops Working After Doing Alt-L Scan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AgentSchwifty
    Participant

Bioshock Xbox Controller Stops Working After Doing Alt-L Scan

Controller support completely stops working after doing the scan…can i use controllers after 3d scan?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Make sure the controller is enabled in the game’s option menu. With Direct VR vorpX uses the native controller handling of the game instead of its own.

jtlindeman
    Participant

AgentSchwifty, were you able to get this resolved? I was having the exact same problem in my attempts to use a controller in Bioshock. After doing the Direct VR scan it won’t let me adjust the controller settings in the options and the controller won’t work.

AgentSchwifty
    Participant

yes I️ did get it to work. Take raffs info above in this post. Plus I️ think i had to unplug and replay in my controller in game (possibly after the scan) to make it work. Sometime in game i unplugged and replugged and voila it worked. Now along with alien isolation bioshock is one of the best games in the rift.

jtlindeman
    Participant

Thanks, that gives me hope. I’ll try getting it to work again.

marklin1972
    Participant

In this game, you’ll need to unplug your gamepad and use the move controllers (if you’re using a Rift), or remove the batteries from your move controllers and use the gamepad. When using the Move controllers, the left grip button changes some of the buttons (changing triggers from L2 to L1, etc).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.