Celebrating 700 games on inofficial list

Home Forums Game Hints and Settings Celebrating 700 games on inofficial list

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Today i am proud to announce the 700th game has met the inofficial vorpx game list.

The list would be somehow larger if everyone had added his game to it. Because i recently became an editor at PCGW i dont have the time anymore to go through the forums and grab all the new profiles together. Anyone who wishes to add a game is welcome, though because of too many false submissions and to keep the list in order i can only accept submissions with a 3D screenshot in future.
    At a recent revision i threw out MANY entries from false submissions that didnt even exist in the cloud. (now you may understand that i need to keep things a bit tidy).

Lets head to the 800 !

Ralf
    Keymaster

Holy shit. And I still didn’t add DirectVR features to any of the user profiles as promised when you reported the last record number. Haven’t forgotten about it though!

dellrifter22
    Participant

Congrats guys, good work!

Still trying to get some screenshots sorted for you. I’ll try to submit some as I go back through profiles these next few weeks.

Thanks again for the list and checker. Very helpful resource.

steph12
    Participant

Amazing !!!! great work Rjk and others profiles makers ! thank you very much :)

RJK_
    Participant

@dellrifter

Thanks for the submission !
    Any image that you upload can be viewed while holding the mouse above the camera icon next to a game. Furtheron clicking on the game guides to the next page where you for example (right click copy link) can use the link to the image for futher use. (example here).

apollon01
    Participant

Great news and thanks for all the hours spent on creating the profiles.

jjensson
    Participant

Wow, that’s amazing! It’s greatly appreciated, and a real gold mine for any VorpX user.

RJK_
    Participant

A short note to everyone,

I have just fixed my 400th game and decided:

In future i will not fix games randomly anymore, my collection is too large and it just does not make sense picking random games from there and noone playing them afterwards.

Instead i enabled a database search through my website http://rjkole.com , there you can find you favorite game (or not) and make a request with just a few mouseclicks.

moarveer
    Participant

You’re a fucking hero RJK, really we don’t thank you enough for your hard work, so huge THANKS for all the your fixing efforts.

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks man, Ralf kindly made this forum thread sticky so (new or old) forum readers easily can make requests for their games. This thread explains how the requester works.

jjensson
    Participant

Thanks so much RJK, for all your work, and for keeping this list alive!

TheBalt
    Participant

Is there anyway to just ‘download all uploaded profiles’, in the event vorpx ever loses service, id honestly rather just have everything ever uploaded on my pc. not a big deal, just curious, dont know it might be doing that already

RJK_
    Participant

I guess you need to do that manually. Enter a, download all a profiles, then b ect.

RJK_
    Participant

Just before Christmas the number exceeded 750. Now with the latest VorpX update we have 757 games on the inofficial list.

Merry belated X mas to everyone

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Best piece of software I ever spent money on.

2060 RTX Super
    3900X Ryzen
    Can run pretty much anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.