GrandTheftVR w/ Touch just updated 2 weeks ago – but getting black screen

Home Forums Game Hints and Settings GrandTheftVR w/ Touch just updated 2 weeks ago – but getting black screen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TheBalt
    Participant

hey everyone,

i know GTA5 is a pain for vorpx in general, they broke field of view settings, etc.

but the mod to get touch controls + vr with vorpx got an update just like 2 weeks ago

http://grandtheftvr.com/

I followed the instructions and can launch into the game and everything, get in game, but when i follow the final instructions to ‘activate’ the mod (you press 0 on numpad and then navigate to enable mod) it just turns my Rift into a black screen with the loading icon – but on my monitor i can see everything working perfectly, motion controls, mod up and running with teleportation and snap movement, its all there – just Vorpx goes to “permanent black screen” when the mod gets ‘activated’

i have brought settings all the way down in game, tried running in Geometry and Z modes and same result. Disabled Async fluid option in vorpx (ive had that setting get games fixed in the past) and that didnt work either.

does anyone know of any fixes or is this something we could potentially see vorpx’s profile updated to meet this mods new update, if thats whats necessary?

Thanks for any help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.