GTA Trilogy?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion GTA Trilogy?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    forlaunchcast
    Participant

Yup, you knew this inquiry was coming…

Has any good Samaritan out there tried to get this working? Since it’s unreal engine with low pc requirements, I’m hopeful that a good profile for it would be possible in cinema/immersive mode. I can’t try it because I don’t own it…my purchase hinges on a vorpx profile so you can see my chicken/egg dilemma. Thanks, community!

carnathsmecher
    Participant

i have the trilogy but the rockstar launcher servers are down we cant even play it,its on r/crackwatch if you want to give it a try and see wich profile works,im not gonna pirate it cause i already bought it.

onetoo
    Participant

If you purchased it and still can’t play due to malfunctioning online DRM. I would think that that is the only valid reason for using the pirated version.

Holydh
    Participant

I tried it. It works. There’s a profile created by someone for GTA VC DE. I tried it on SA DE, it works. It’s nice enough to play in cinema or immersive screen mod. The Z3D works best. I tried G3D, it works after a restart of the game, but I don’t feel the 3D really pop out of the screen, plus it’s way too heavy for the framerate, even on a 3080. In Z3D it pops better and the framerate is ok.
    It’s nice but I think I’ll wait for a proper profile + 1st person mod or maybe a full VR mod.

carnathsmecher
    Participant

thats great news i love Z3D anyway,barely a performance hit and the 3d is just like in the cinema at the movies, and the definitive editions arent as detailed as gta v or red dead i wouldnt wanna play them in full vr,immersive screen should be awesome,only if i could fking play them because rockstar removed them from my library after i payed 60$ ill wait for a good crack and get a refund.

forlaunchcast
    Participant

Yes, thanks for checking on this! It’s great that theoretically it’s possible for z3d even though we can’t actually get the freakin’ game (legally). Ridiculous that it brings a 3080 to its knees. As much as I want to play it, reading the news on the disastrous launch is almost as entertaining.

henrylmosley
    Participant

I tried G3D, it works after a restart of the game, but I don’t feel the 3D really pop out of the screen, plus it’s way too heavy for the framerate, even on a 3080. In Z3D it pops better and the framerate is ok.

I tried, I liked it. Maybe it’s really the frame rate. I have a fairly high performance in the settings

Minabe
    Participant

I would recommend to mod the originals, way better graphics and actual care for in-game models, not to mention vorpX compatibility as well as pc performance. The trilogy is quite a shitshow

Holydh
    Participant

I would recommend to mod the originals, way better graphics and actual care for in-game models, not to mention vorpX compatibility as well as pc performance. The trilogy is quite a shitshow

Yeah I agree. The original is way better with vorpx. Good G3D, good framerate, with some textures pack, some bug fixes mods, first person and ragdoll mod, it’s an awesome experience. You have to fiddle a lot with the mods settings though to have the best out of it. But it’s totally worth it.

Minabe
    Participant

It’s not even funny:
    Trillogy vs Modded

markbradley1982
    Participant

Yes, thanks for checking on this! It’s great that theoretically it’s possible for z3d even though we can’t actually get the freakin’ game (legally). Ridiculous that it brings a 3080 to its knees. As much as I want to play it, reading the news on the disastrous launch is almost as entertaining.

I have a feeling it’s the CPU that is the bottleneck rather than the 3080 being brought to its knees, but Ralf is the expert here :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!