GTA V – Official Recommendation

Home Forums Game Hints and Settings GTA V – Official Recommendation

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    skubi007

Have
    ScriptHookV.dll
    dinput8.dll,
    openvr_api.dll
    GTAVR.asi
    Trainer.asi
    removed and redone, to no avail. What is the constant weapon in the left hand that does not go away when walking?
    Even without Trainer.asi problems.
    The Internet is full of problems with the mod. Only with vorbX it is not great GTA V.

lipplog

I’ve found this mod to be tricky. I would delete the entire gta v folder, then reinstall fresh.

skubi007

Does not help if the mod is shit, which is no longer developed. This weapon is always there and the bug is if you do not hide weapons in the mod, then you can not get in any more vehicle without damaging the vehicle. I hide in the Mod guns, then I can get into the vehicle clean, when I run then I turn guns back on. Bad compromise but you can play.
    “>picture

skubi007

Without the fucking coach who belongs to the VR Mod there would be fewer bugs, can not leave it out?
    “>Picture

lipplog

Coach?

skubi007

It is currently not playable well with vorbX alone and with the mod, you can not beat it. Either what will be done on the profile or best taken out of the list of vorbX. Who says it goes well the lie or has zero claims and is also satisfied with shit.

@lipplog do you have something to do with the mod, otherwise I do not understand why you talk the shit nice.

lipplog

Dude. You need to calm down. This is a relatively small community trying to help each other. If you can’t be polite, don’t ask us for help.

skubi007

@lipplog You’ve done a lot of work for me, delete GTA and reinstall, but VorbX and the mod are not working well together. The permanently visible Grafity Gun is unfortunately a mod and the bugs are in the current GTA V version. You do not seem to have played GTA V for a long time, otherwise you would know that. I can only give help if I am still present, months later many things have changed a lot, then I prefer to stay silent, instead of doing extra work for others.

User

I accidentally started GTA Online with vorpX running in the background. Now I have this dark rim in first person view. How do I get rid of that? Can I somehow revert all changes that vorpX made? I don’t want to get banned for using modified game files.

User

Oh nevermind, I found it.

Fuse

Hello, I’m a new user here. No real reason for this post except to say that after many hours I finally have GTA V working well with VorpX, VR Mod and Transmission mod for my steering wheel. My goal was to drive around the map in Full VR and although it looks (graphically) pretty rough, all the FoV, head tracking and scale of the vehicle looks great 🙂

I am now going to experiment with some texture compression mods (if the 9Gb download ever finishes from Mega) to see if I can make it looks better.

My PC is not a beast, the CPU is and i5-4670K, 16Gb of DDR3-1600 and my GFX card is a Nvidia GTX 1070 4Gb. So could be alot better. I was getting around 35 game fps which I am going to try and improve upon.

There really is nothing like driving around in GTA V in VR with a wheel and I thank you Ralf for the ability to do this. I really hope Rockstar consider VR in the next game of the series. I wonder if they have even experimented with GTA 5.

Edit: typos

skubi007

A video would be nice. Do you play with the Oculus Rift and the touch controller? It works for me but it is not satisfactory. Do you always have this great weapon in your left hand with the VR mod, https://grandtheftvr.com/ see picture of a few posts before that. The FOV is also not suitable as in most games with vorbX. You can have fun with GTA V in VR but play missions badly because of the non-matching FOV.
    Image Zoom to 0.52 is not ideal because up and down black bars can be seen. Immersive Screen Mode is also a lazy compromise.

dimasleeper

hello, I play with the mouse and keyboard, the helmet has good visibility on all sides, but the mouse has only left and right visibility, why it doesn’t work up and down, it really interferes with the game

Has a update come out to get this working again in directvr ? I remember playing it with the gtavr mod and one day trying without to find it working with just vorpx.It wasn’t with motion controls without gtavr mod but you had full use of the characters body.Jesusavesouls !

Jesusaves! Romans 8:28

madcap

Vorpx is totally ignoring GTA 5 (I have the disc version that works with Social Club directly, not Steam). Vorpx also totally ignores Crysis GOG version. It only seems to pick up games launched through steam. Am I missing something?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.