GTA V – Official Recommendation

Home Forums Game Hints and Settings GTA V – Official Recommendation

Viewing 9 posts - 256 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Jesustilloves
    Participant

So my downgraded gta5 runs fine but when using vorpx it stops at the rockstar sign in page saying can’t connect to rockstar servers and gta 5 needs the internet to activate.If I go online with steam then my game will update too.So is vorpx looking for the latest gta5 version ? It can’t play the older versions on the latest vorpx ? Jesus is mankind’s sole hope !

Jesusaves! Romans 8:28

madcap
    Participant

I have implemented a workaround for the next update that makes vorpX use the old method when the mod is detected. Will probably be out in two weeks or so.

That’s great news Ralf !

Here’s hoping the old method worked with the Rift. 🙂

Jesustilloves
    Participant

So the next update will fix the notion control problem on the mod conflicting with vorpx ? Not for fixing the dirrctvr for gta5 in vr as a whole right ? Jesusavesouls !

Jesustilloves
    Participant

Ralf I know you really can’t stand Christians and for years have ignored my messages or removed them.I just have to say you still today can ask Jesus into your heart and be saved.Love you buddy.

Ralf
    Keymaster

It would be great if you could stop spamming the forum over and over again with more or less the same the post. Thanks!

The next vorpX will come with a fix for the mod related input issue, just like you mentioned above yourself. If/when I have anything to add to that, I‘ll let you know.

Jesustilloves
    Participant

Sorry and thanks Ralf.I think it’s more me being hasty and obsessive about trying to find a alternate fix than spamming.

Jesustilloves
    Participant

So I booted up hl2 via vorpx and odyssey and was shocked to see the quality of resolution and vr clarity.Getting out of the train and seeing the big monitor was like a very realistic hologram.You can play hl2 on gmod in vr with vrmod and lf2 campaign mod but it’s very far from the professional quality you get with vorpx.

Jesustilloves
    Participant

So I spent much of last week trying hacks and fixes to get the directvr to work with no success.But today with the current gta update and latest vorpx release I was really surprised that it looks great in immersive mode.With the gtavr mod(not oculus standalone but orig) it really doesn’t make a huge difference in immersive compared to full vr with directvr activated.

Jesustilloves
    Participant

Can you change the vorpx settings that I can make the screen distance go lower into the negative ?

Viewing 9 posts - 256 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.