GTA V questions

Home Forums Technical Support GTA V questions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ralf 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mpmo

Does gta 5 have 3d geometry..? how is it in first person mode in full vr mode? and the fov is zoomed in or perfect?

Ralf
    Keymaster

GTA V has Geometry 3D (fast GPU highly recommended) and the FOV is set fully automatically.

mpmo

awesomeeeee, THANKS

passprogress

it just wont launch for me

nieda113

just read pause vorpx start gta5 laucncher wait about 10 seconds and relaunch vorpx (just before the gta5 exe is loaded)…thats the trick…

passprogress

Ralph, could you make it more simple because i tried like 20 times and vorpx wont wont in games with launchers .

Ralf
    Keymaster

It’s not supposed to be that way. All I can recommend is checking for conflicts with other programs on your PC in case of injection issues, which is the most likely cause of such problems. Typical candidates are: virus scanners, any sort of GPU/CPU tool/utility, video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can display notifictations in games. Best way to troubleshoot such things is to disable/uninstall programs that are running the background.

Just in case: also make sure that the GTA launcher is excluded from vorpX. It is per default, so unless you removed it from the exclude list that is already the case. Launchers should never be hooked by vorpX.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.