Have You Gotten an Unsupported Game to Work? Tell Us Which One!

Home Forums Game Hints and Settings Have You Gotten an Unsupported Game to Work? Tell Us Which One!

This topic contains 665 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  RJK_ 51 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 666 total)
  • Author

dborosev

Damn guys, thanks for all your amazing work. If anyone can get Starpoint Gemini Warlords working, that would be mind blowing.

matteo39

watch dogs 1 has a “ghost” profile…

watch dogs 2 uses the same engine,can we do anything?

dborosev

I notice on Mad Max, anywhere there is a dynamic light (even if you set dynamic lights to 0), the Stereo 3D goes all wonkey. Car headlights, etc etc. Its pretty headache inducing. Any fix for this? I made the prerequisite changes to the ini file before playing.

Kalfster

Agony in 3D Geo ;

– use Local profile of “what remains of Edith Finch” (i always try that one first with Unreal 4 engine games

– instead of assigned program “agony.exe” assign “Agony-Win64-Shipping.exe” in \Agony UNRATED\Agony\Binaries\Win64

start game with Agony-Win64-Shipping.exe

Looks great. Models look a bit ghostly though, if someone has any tips for that ?
    On the other hand, that kind a fits this surreal game.

Stryker_66

A Story About My Uncle (G3D)

Got this game free today through Humble Bundle. Surprisingly good in Full VR mode. The profile I uploaded to the cloud is based on the Unreal 3 game engine. I used the shader authoring tool to deal with 3 issues. Shadows, window rays and this foggy blurry game overlay have all been disabled which results in a pretty good looking in first person.

Notes:

– In game field of view to maximum (120)
    – Disable motion blur
    – Set to highest 4:3 resolution you can, I am using 3840×2880

Profile is set to high tracking since I lowered the mouse sensitivty to 8.0 and disabled smoothing in game options. I notice this reduces camera stuttering.

If you haven’t already, try and grab this game through humble bundle for free

Stryker

RJK_

The Chronicles of Narnia 2 ( Prince Caspian ) – G3D

Part 2 of the Narnia Series from 2008

– Perfect S3D
    – Start Game with Caspian.exe
    – Profile optimized for Cinema Mode
    – Keep S3D shadows OFF
    – Profile available at the cloud

matteo39

My dream? To see Here a day:

Sw the old Republic (g3d) 🙂

RJK_

Today is a good day for VR. After putting a buch of games aside that were crashing with starforce protection (tages ect. will be tested later) i found out that manually delaying VorpX can solve the problem. Read more here.

DAWN OF MAGIC (G3D)

– Diablo / Sacred like Hack n Slay
    – If your game version has Starforce Protection you MUST delay VorpX#s hook manually (see above)
    – Disable S3D Shadows
    – Optimized for Cinema Modes

RJK_

Ahh, another Starforce Game that we can play using this method !

EXperience112 (G3D)

If you thought this game isnt worth playing, just wait until you see it in VR ! Very different gameplay then the usual game. Every camera window is in 3D !

– If your game has Starforce Protection you MUST delay VorpX#s hook manually (see above)
    – Optimized for Immersive Screen Mode using Edgepeek

Stryker_66

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (G3D)

Game based on Diesel engine. Used the Payday 2 profile as a base and fixed some minor shadow issues along with a few other minor reflections. Looks pretty good in G3D and immersive for a tactical squad based game. Profile is set in Cinema mode with a maximum 3D strength due to a lack of in game FOV adjustments. FOV adjustment with VorpX creates some graphical problems. Default FOV is just enough but I’d prefer more myself, at least this works in G3D without major problems.

Notes:

– Max out in game graphic settings
    – Higher resolutions can be used but text becomes smaller
    – I am using 1920 x 1080 16:9 in game settings
    – Consider my settings as a base profile and adjust to your preference

Profile uploaded to the cloud.

Cheers,

Stryker

matteo39

Does g. Recon Advanced warfighter 2 use the same Engine?

Stryker_66

Does g. Recon Advanced warfighter 2 use the same Engine?

No, It uses the Yeti Engine. Not sure if there is any G3D profile based on this. I don’t own No. 2, I just checked RJK_’s
    Game Engine Crosscheck
    and there does not appear to be a G3D profile based on this game engine. Perhaps experimentation is the only way to go…

Good luck!

Stryker

Du1g0

LUST FOR DARKNESS

Great triller taking influence from “eyes wide shut” and Lovecraftian Lore

G3D and positional tracking

profile on the Cloud

RJK_

Giants: Citizen Cabuto (DGVoodoo2) – G3D

Surprisingly well S3D with that old DX7 game. Looks very crisp on resolutions above 3000. No need to force resolution, game let you choose any res. that you have available on your PC.

DGVoodoo2 required
    – Update game to v1.4
    – Optimized for Cinema Modes

Demosthenes

You might want to correct the spelling with a ‘K’, both in your post if still editable and especially the cloud profile, so people don’t miss it searching.

Giants: Citizen Kabuto

A lot of people praise the game so nice profile 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.