Red Dead Redemption 2 FullVR with FOV mod

Home Forums Game Hints and Settings Red Dead Redemption 2 FullVR with FOV mod

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    chtiblue
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m new to Vorpx.
    Does anyone play rdr2 with vive pro?
    because whatever I made following OP’s instructions, I can’t see the edge of the screen (map on the left and action options on the right).

So I need to put the desktop to 3200×2880? What for ingame resolution?

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Thanks ralph,dellrifter and beardo.
    The enhancements to the game and vorpx really makes for a huge openworld like being a guest in the westworld theme park for the super rich in the near future.

Jesusaves! Romans 8:28

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Hot air balloon mod is a treat too.

rich0550
    Participant

The virus list seems long, and many, I thought i saw a backdoor thingy too..

Waiting to see if flawless widescreen get updated. any advise?

Would you recommend overclocking the GPU how much more frame rates would you get on your card if you did or did you try? 35fps seems too low for any real gaming.

rich0550
    Participant

Have you tried overlocking your 2080ti for RDR2 ? Do you think you could go from 35fps to 50fps or something? Can it should it be tried? what frequencies are safe for a blower card?

rich0550
    Participant

hum i get all sorts of green glitches now and video card crashes.. what resolution are you using for GTAV?

Sorry one more question do you have Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR running? Does that go into excluded programs too?

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

So I imagine this still is not for a working positional tracking correct ?

blackm0ore
    Participant

Thanks for the guide!

Does anyone know how to enable the controllers? My vive wands show up in the game, but, except for the vorpX logo, there are no binds and buttons don’t do anything.
    My issue is that my headset is setup 20m away from my pc, so I can’t use the keyboard and mouse to change any in-game vorpX settings.
    This wasn’t an issue for other games, because I could change settings with the vive wands. Is there any way to change input from k+M to controller without access to the keyboard?

Ralf
    Keymaster

There should be default bindings active normally. Might be worth a shot to reset the profile to default in the config app.

You can solve your settings issue the other way around: simply switch to ‘Generic Headset’ or ‘Generic 3D Display’ in the config app temporarily. That way you can make the required changes on your PC without access to the headset.

TheBalt
    Participant

Im sorry to bother you Dell but i wanted to let you know – your RDR2 profile is no longer showing up in the Cloud in Vorpx Cloud Profiles. Theres only 2 RDR2 profiles, vorpx and one made by another user. If you meant to have that uploaded, just wanted to let you know cause i was hoping to use it lol.

thank you for your time

Ralf
    Keymaster

I can answer this one: there seems to be an issue with database queries when listing cloud profiles. dellrifter’s settings are still in the database, but for some odd reason not all settings are listed anymore when using the cloud search.

I’ll take a look at it. If it can be solved on the server side, a fix will be made available within the next few days, otherwise it will be included in the next update.

TheBalt
    Participant

Thanks, Ralf! Appreciate it!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Should be fixed now. Under some circumstances the server script only returned user settings with the newest available version number.

Thanks for the heads-up!

abgm
    Participant

Hello,

I tried this mod with my Oculus Quest via Virtual Desktop and I have always a Screen in front of me. I use the Full VR Mode, but it isn`t full VR, only a Screen and i can turn aroud there with my head.
    Is this a Problem with Virtual Desktop?
    I don´t have a native PC HMD, so i can´t test it an hope of your help

Thanks a lot

DrMacabre
    Participant

Hello everyone, for some reason, i can’t setup any custom resolution on my system, im using an AMD RX580, when i go into AMD interface to set a custom res, it says it’s not supported by my display.

Any idea how to get bypass this ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.