Updated “Grand Theft VR” info?

Home Forums Game Hints and Settings Updated “Grand Theft VR” info?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Been looking through the forums, there is info going back to 2015 on playing GTA5 with combinations of VorpX and mods with full tracking support.
    Can anyone point me to a thread or guide which is up to date on this?
    This is the one I’m interested in:
    https://grandtheftvr.com/

forlaunchcast
    Participant

Some recent info on this (it’s a thread on reddit concerning some latest developments)…

http://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/dxjao6/got_gta_5_vr_working_without_vorpx_veryjos/

dborosev
    Participant

I saw that, but I couldn’t get much useful info out of it.

rich0550
    Participant

This new VR for GTA V everyone is talking about it does not work with HTC Vive right? I think i tried the latest with fail.

dborosev
    Participant

No thats the luke ross one you are thinking of. The one I linked to should work with vive.

nieda113
    Participant

Hi, as of a sudden gta 5 wont hook anymore. I had vorpx blocked through my firewall. The new windows update installed and i removed the firewall block of vorpx. I downloaded a cloud profile for rdr2. Now i cant get vorpx to load gta5 anymore. I verified the game. Removed all files that were not original. Vorpx tries to hook, i shortly see the message vorpx hooking to gta5 exe. Thats all the game starts but now vorpx. I use the new rockstar launcher.I tried in admin mode, i check all priviledges..no success. What else can i check ? The game used to hook on earlier voprx versions. So pls if someone has an idea….

matteo39
    Participant

gta5 no more with vorpx?

rich0550
    Participant

I got it working but the flawless widescreen program not working so..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.