vorpX 19.3.0 Available Now

Home Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 19.3.0 Available Now

• This topic has 25 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Ralf.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jesustilloves
    Participant

I dont know what you did or I did accidentally but gta 5 is working now in excellent vr and better today than yesterday.

Jesusaves! Romans 8:28

Ralf
    Keymaster

The fixed issue that affected the Farming Simulator 2017 shadows might also have affected other D3D11 games, maybe GTA V too. Good to know.

Jesustilloves
    Participant

Ralf,I got the oter worlds on epic but its not attaching I added a custome exe path but it did strat but never hook.
    the outerworlds.exe

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please import the “The Outer World [vorpX]” profile from the cloud. Can’t test it here since I have the Windows Store version, but the cloud profile theoretically should fix the Epic Store version not hooking.

buckjohnston
    Participant

Hey Ralf, I have the windows store version of the outer worlds and it’s not hooking. The game starts and I see the main menu but I only see the SteamVR home environment in the index. Any ideas?

Edit2: Nevermind, I rebooted and it works now.

buckjohnston
    Participant

Just some feedback out the outer worlds. The FOV seems really off, like zoomed in too far. Also Geometry 3D mode only works in one eye (the left one) for me. DirectVR scan was successful but it doesn’t look right. (in z buffer 3d)

I’ll try immersive screen mode now.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You have to restart the game after switching from Z3D to G3D. There should be a hint recommending that directly below the option in the menu when you change the 3D mode.

hemingwaysghost
    Participant

Any graphics card settings that should be turned off or other suggestions for improving performance with the Outer Worlds? FPS is pretty low even with in game settings on medium, low shadows and low resolution. It did seem to run better last night though.

seanmoreno
    Participant

Hi Ralf! First of all, thank u so much!! RDR 2 just released and Vorpx has a profile already!

My game is running well! I had a launcher problem, but after rockstar updated it everything is fine…

I can run the game with vorpx ( htc vive), but with default profile settings , z3d mode, I dont have any images, only a kind of colors blurry (hard to explain in English)

If I turn off 3D on Vorpx settings in game, I see the images perfectly, running very well!! Im ok with this… playing a great game in my headset, even in 2d, as a big screen, makes me happy! If the profile can give me some 3D, I would be much happier though! 🙂

What could it be? Any idea to help me try to fix it?

Thanks again!!

Jesustilloves
    Participant

So I look forward to when rockstar stops updating gta5.Now Ralf got it working again in vr.I try to start the game offline on steam to avoid any future updates.It seems it won’t let me do that offline or at least when hooking vorpx.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ seanmoreno : if restarting the game doesn’t help, try to reset its graphics settings to default. Your issue sounds as if vorpX could not find the right depth buffer. That might be the case for example if you have changed antialiasing settings or enabled HDR.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 19.3.0 Available Now’ is closed to new replies.