vorpX 19.3.1.3 Available Now

Home Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 19.3.1.3 Available Now

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Cool, looking forward to the next regular update.

onetoo
    Participant

The VorpX window is not showing after the latest update to 19.3.1.2.

Edit: Seems to be working now.

Jesustilloves
    Participant

Thanks for always adding more useful needed updates.

Jesusaves! Romans 8:28

Ralf
    Keymaster

19/12/09
    vorpX 19.3.1.3 has been released.

This is another hotfix with a better solution for the Windows Defender/Steam ‘Application load error 3:0000065464’ issue after a recent Defender update. Instead of switching to the less reliable alternative hooking per default the original hooking method has been modified to work again without this issue.

Ironically disabling a fix for a rather similar Defender/Steam issue from about two years ago made it work again in the end. Big thanks to the certified genius(es) at Microsoft who ruined my entire weekend.

rich0550
    Participant

Do we still need FOV mods for GTAV and RDRII or can Vorpex do all the FOV adjustments now?

Ralf
    Keymaster

This is a hotfix for the showstopper issue mentioned above. No other changes. The next regular update is being worked on in parallel and will be released before Christmas. Probably without an RDR2 FOV hack, but what I can say already is that shader tracking (and with it HUD scaling) for D3D12 (RDR2) will be included.

dborosev
    Participant

Just a side note, but RDR2 keeps resetting the 3D to off every time you do an update. Not sure if its intentional, but thought I’d mention it. Haven’t noticed any other games do it.

Jarilo
    Participant

“Big thanks to the certified genius(es) at Microsoft who ruined my entire weekend.”

Go figure lol
    Thanks for the updates Ralf!

Vive Pro+HTC wireless adapter // Knuckles // Valve Index
    Intel i7-7700k
    16gb 3200mhz RAM
    Nvidia GTX-1080ti
    "Men like us...we never get back the things we love."

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 19.3.1.3 Available Now’ is closed to new replies.