vorpX – Pre-Release Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX – Pre-Release Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    LittleBigAlex
    Participant

@Schmeltzer when did you order your Rift, just so i can get an idea about how long it will be until i have mine.

Schmeltzer
    Participant

@LiyleBigAlex:

I ordered mine on September 27th, 2012 (#20207). Just received an email from Oculus VR, saying my order status will change to “processing” in the next 48 hours :-)

Jimmarn
    Participant

Is there any support for Trackmania 2?

KlausFly
    Participant

Trackmania 2 support would be fantastic!

MrGeddings
    Participant

since there are 80 games supported now if your not going to release the software anytime “soon” be nice if you would release an updated game list…..

t3foundation
    Participant

This is probably the most anticipated piece of software for me in the next few months. I’m really looking forward to replaying portal 1/2, bioshock infinite and skyrim on it. I actually re-bought skyrim on steam (had in on xbox 360) just because of this driver and the omni. There are probably a handful of gamers such as myself that would pay a premium for early access to the driver :)

3rdFoundation @
    oculusdrifter.blogspot.com

Arni1984
    Participant

Ralf! You can make objects in the distance (mountains, sky) in the correct proportions in 3D geometry? Is this possible?

unclebob
    Participant

@LiyleBigAlex:

I ordered mine on September 27th, 2012 (#20207). Just received an email from Oculus VR, saying my order status will change to “processing” in the next 48 hours :-)

Schmeltzer a few weeks longer than me. I think both my children were quicker than this… Fingers crossed this is not just because of any announcement to be made at E3….

Arni1984
    Participant

Ralf! Say … It will be governed by fov in games when running through VorpX? After all, in many games fov is 75 degrees! There is no possibility to increase it in the options of the game … I will have to adjust the configuration file in a folder with a game?
    Thanks in advance!

mhe
    Participant

How you can control and modify the FOV very much depends on the game. There are ways to trick a game’s renderer into modifying the FOV, but it is best to do it in the game config directly as there is one less source of error present in that case. Which game do you speak about? Check out wgsf.org for a ton of guides on how to modify renderer and FOV settings for almost every game out there.

velurian
    Participant

With all the latest Rift news being focused on the upcoming 1080p upgrade I thought it might be worth asking if this will affect vorpx to any extent?

Valez
    Participant

There is no official news about an “upgrade” or a DK2, it’s just a prototype for now.

Arni1984
    Participant

Ralf! Are you all right? Already 2.5 months not any news!

Susu986
    Participant

Hi Ralf!
    How much the new Oculus SDK will affect development?
    Did you have any prior plans to include a home-made ipd configurator, which plans you can cancel now?

Thanks,

WookieeFart
    Participant

Did Ralf Died?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!