What are your TOP VorpX experiences?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion What are your TOP VorpX experiences?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    stonivr
    Participant

For me the old GTA Games with FPS mod and Steering Wheel. San Andreas is almost playable like a luke Ross mod. The fps mods recenter sometimes you look forward after jumping and in some animation thats only problem. I found recently a trainer with fps mode without the recenter problem, but a few other new problems. I see so much potential in old GTA Games in VR. Works fantastic thanks to Vorpx.

Michelangel0
    Participant

I’m not a big fan of GTA games, Is like I always stop playing them in the first hour…BUT… I saw videos of GTA5 with FULL VR CONTROLLERS support for shooting freely…. I tried a couple of mods that look great but none had VR controllers support. Can anyone confirm what is the correct mod with weapons support?

Savant1984
    Participant

Definitely Bioshock 1 remastered & Infinite (2 I always found really unstable in VorpX and the Dishonored series.

The Arkham games are great, but I had motion issues with all the grappling (and I generally have a stomach of steel for VR).

moarveer
    Participant

For Bioshock 2 I suggest you try vanilla Bioshock 2, it works pretty well and way more stable, fantastic game with Vorpx.

Bioshock Infinite is mindblowing with Vorpx, but you better be immune to VR sickness, since the air rails gameplay will put it to the test.

Another great game for me is Kingdom Come Deliverance, it works with geo3d but it looks great even with z3d.

Dishonored is one of those games that I wanted to play with Vorpx, but it looks terrible with geo3d and performs really bad last time I checked, at some point I’ll try again now with FSR.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!