10 years ago, when all that existed of VR as we know it today was the idea to use cheap phone components for VR headsets, the story of vorpX began. VR – at least for gaming – back in the day was real life cyberpunk if you want.
What better way to celebrate 10 years of vorpX development than a little bit of Cyberpunk in VR.
Enjoy our free Cyberpunk VR mod!
2022/02/17 Version alpha 6 is now available.
This update adds compatibility with Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 and contains various smaller (mostly gesture related) fixes and improvements.
2022/02/12 Version alpha 5 is now available.
This is a major update that mainly adds a brand new feature: several common game actions can now be triggered with natural motion controller gestures, adding a whole new level of gameplay. Try it!
- Motion controller gestures added.
- Launch environment with help/tutorial screens added.
- Various fixes and improvements.
2022/01/10 Version alpha 4 is now available with the following changes:
- Improved melee/blocking handling.
- Glitches in regard to using cameras while hacking fixed.
- Glitches during scanner vision fixed.
- Aiming down sights tweaks.
- Confusing notification after Z3D/G3D switch fixed.
2022/01/08: Version alpha 3 is now available with the following changes:
- Pitch (look up/down) auto-leveling added. If you prefer to pay with unlocked pitch, you can disable this on the DirectVR page of the ingame menu.
- Keyboard shortcut for switching between G3D and Z3D (ALT+K).
22/01/02: Version alpha 2 is now available with the following changes:
- Aiming down sights reworked. You can now aim with your head while aiming down sights. Controller aiming is still possible too.
- Incompatibility warning for older game versions
- Various smaller fixes and improvements
21/12/25: The first update is now available, addressing the following issues:
- WMR headsets did not work with OpenXR. Your Reverb G2’s are now back where they belong: at the top.
- The scope wasn’t centered in view while aiming down sights for some pistols and similar weapons, making it difficult to aim while aiming down sights.
- Uninstalling the VR mod could cause the game fail to launch if certain mods were present before installing the VR mod.
Please uninstall any prior version before installing this update. Otherwise you might still experience the uninstall issue mentioned above later.