After order : no e-mails

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support After order : no e-mails

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kouros06
    Participant

Hi

Yesterday, at 0h00 CET, i order vorpx with this email i created this account and i didn t receive anything even if your site after purchasing provided me an approval.

8 hours without any answers from your service.

Where can i get my vorpx link?

Thanks..

Kouros06
    Participant

i got no download links / no activation code….

Ralf
    Keymaster

Did you follow the instructions that are shown on top of the license dialog? You need to send us the request code that is shown in the dialog. It is required to create your key.

Kouros06
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for responding.
    Unfortunately, I was expecting an e-mail with all of the details (as supposed when there is a transaction); what i didn’t receive.

Until now i havn’t this information you are requesting me, as i closed the page.

What can I do?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I already checked earlier whether there is a purchase with the mail address that you used to register here in the database of our e-commerce service MyCommerce, but there isn’t one.

If your order went through, you should have received two mails from MyCommerce and an hour or so later an additional reminder from us. If you received none of these mails, your order almost certainly didn’t go through in the first place.

I would suggest to check your PayPal or credit card account. For the unlikely case that you were actually charged without having received any of the e-mails, send your PayPal receipt (or a screenshot of the credit card charge) to support |at| vorpx com together with the name and mail address that was used for the purchase. The matter will then be forwarded to MyCommerce for clarification.

Kouros06
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks, i will send information if i have been charged.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!