Supported Game you are most excited about?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Supported Game you are most excited about?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    yautja_cetanu
    Participant

So now MTBS post has gone we only know of a few games supported. Which ones are you most excited about playing.

For me (and I think Palmer Lucky said it was his too) its easily Fallout 3! I’m so looking forward to replaying that game again!

I think the second game is Metro 2033 because I haven’t played it yet so it would be pretty cool playing that game in VR first time round.

Teekaleeks
    Participant

Morrowind, Skyrim, and definitely Fallout3 /NV.  I think these open world exploration type games will work great.  Atleast I really hope so.  Just hanging out in a tavern in Skyrim or some hole in the wall in Fallout seems like it’ll be fun.

Haven’t played Metro but I think it’s one of those games I will probably play if the VR experience is great.  I heard it’s a pretty tense game.

Ak
    Participant

Definitely Battlefield 3.

Fallout 3 is a very good game, but it looks horribly outdated and will be bad with the rift I think.

Either you need a really good ‘photorealistic’ game like Battlefield 3, Crysis, Portal, Project cars, or a game with a particular style like Minecraft, Borderlands, dishonored.

Old games which tried to be ‘photorealistic’ looks very bad today. For exemple I can easily play at ratchet and clank because the cartoon style doesn’t look outdated, but games like the first tomb raiders, Vice city etc just look bad

unclebob
    Participant

Don’t rule Fallout 3 out so quickly.

http://kotaku.com/5932800/fallout-3-is-suddenly-the-best+looking-game-on-earth

ENB with hi rez textures will make it look superb.

Add in the fact that it is economical on frame rate and for me you have a winner.

See you in the game

UB

Riot
    Participant

I noticed that the Oculus guys themselves demoed Skyrim .. any idea how they got it to work? Have they built their own vorpx equivalent?

unclebob
    Participant

I noticed that the Oculus guys themselves demoed Skyrim .. any idea how they got it to work? Have they built their own vorpx equivalent?

Many of us DIYers have had Skyrim working.

Where did you see Oculus guys having it working.  Are you sure its not the Citadel demo?

UB

centorium
    Participant

BURNOUT PARADISE !!!!!!
    Could you imagine this? this is the perfect VR experience

Jademalo
    Participant

BURNOUT PARADISE !!!!!!

It’s nor perfect, there isn’t a cockpit view. It is, however, an amazing game. racing games in general I’m hyped for – the perfect thing to go with my awesome new wheel

Evenios
    Participant

Flight Sim X will since i got back into it lately.

Skyrim would be great too if it fixes the small FOV issues :-).

centorium
    Participant

shiva wrote:
    BURNOUT PARADISE !!!!!!

It’s nor perfect, there isn’t a cockpit view. It is, however, an amazing game. racing games in general I’m hyped for – the perfect thing to go with my awesome new wheel

of course there’s a cockpit view. On xbox you just need to press Y to get the view from inside just as if you were in the car.

centorium
    Participant

of course you don’t see the wheel and what’s around it, but that’s not really needed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!