Auto Update now nothing works

Homepage Forums Technical Support Auto Update now nothing works

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ajelcocks
    Participant

Hi, I started vorpx today after a few weeks abscence, it updated itself and now nothing works.
    I have a Vive headset and confirmed it works with flyinside + fsx and with steam vr games.
    I uninstalled vorpx and resinstalled.

arx fatalis just starts without being detected.
    Operation Flashpoint and Arma 3 give me the message: “vorpx could not initiailze your Occulous Rift. could not load libOVRRT” multiple times until I kill the game in task manager
    Assassins Creed 2 just flashes something too quick to read and dies unless I kill vorpx, in which case it starts on the desktop.

I tried creating a desktop shortcut with the same result. With and without virus checker enabled. All are steam games.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure to select “SteamVR (HTC Vive)” as your headset in the vorpX config app. The error message seems to indicate that currently Oculus is selected.

ajelcocks
    Participant

That fixed it for OFDR and AC but it still does not recognize Arx and Arma3 now gives a message “Injection failed: Unable to hook arma3.exe”

I guess upgrading reset the device to occulous?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure that BattleEye is disabled for Arma. The Battle Eye programmer made his program incompatible with the injection method vorpX uses some time ago, which he called “proactive cheat protection”. Discussing the matter with him lead nowhere unfortunately.

For AC2 make sure that the game runs in DX9 mode.

Arx Fatalis is not on the supported games list. There is a profile though that may or not work with the DX9 mod of the game: http://arx-libertatis.org/

ajelcocks
    Participant

Now Arx works. Ill try disable battle eye later.

Thanks for responding so quickly and patiently. Awesome support!!

animegirl
    Participant

Arx Libertatis works but the FOV is ridiculous, and I so far haven’t found a way to change it.

RJK_
    Participant

Just wanna drop a note here, The ArX Fatalis profile (with Arx Liberatis) from the local list has nice Z3D as i have just discovered.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!