help please

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion help please

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    henas0
    Participant

hi guys i brought vorpx and have been trailing it with my psvr to the fact it works very well indeed
    only a few issues
    1- cant seem to change the resolution ratio from 1280 x 1024
    to 1920 x1080
    2 my battlefield 3 and 4 are in origin and again doesnt seem to run very well
    does this programme have origin compatibility

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can run games at any resolution you want with vorpX. 4:3/5:4 resolutions are generally best for vorpX, not wide screen resolutions! The default suggestion of 1280×1024 is a compromise between quality and performance. If your PC can run a specific game at 45fps at higher resolutions, you can also set 1600×1200 or 1920×1440 in the options menu of the games.

Reaching 45fps should be your main goal here, that’s the threshold where gameplay starts to feel really fluid. If you can’t reach that even at 1280×1024, try to reduce graphics details.

If you have trouble with Origin, try to disable the ingame overlay in the Origin options. Shouldn’t be necessary, but can’t hurt.

henas0
    Participant

ok ill use fraps to check fps so if in the vorpx dont use the game setting optimizer
    so when i start vorpx will it automatically run in game then ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can display the frame rate in vorpX with ALT+F. There are two values, the first one “Game FPS” is the one that you need to care about the most. 45fps are required here for fluid gameplay.

The Game Settings Optimizer can adjust various things in a game’s ini files depending on the game, but doesn’t really know anything about your PC’s performance, so potential performance adjustments have to be done manually.

BTW: a list of useful keyboard shortcuts can be found in the config app.

henas0
    Participant

cool ill give it ago later thank you ralf

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!