How to play games requiring Origin?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion How to play games requiring Origin?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

I have the Origin version of Dead space 3. It requires it to be run from Origin. How do you this to run with VorpX? It seems to have issues, and wont let me use VorpX.

Electryic
    Participant

Should work as long as you disable Origin in game.

dborosev
    Participant

Ah yes, I just came back here to post that I figured it out finally. That was it. Thanks anyway!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Out of curiosity: what happend with the Origin overlay enabled? Just tried about a dozen times here without encountering any issue with the ingame overlay in this title as far as I can tell.

dborosev
    Participant

I didn’t actually try it this time around. I first posted this issue a couple of months ago, and didn’t figure it out, so I left it. Then I decided to troubleshoot without first trying it again.
    The weird thing is, this time, I ran it from Origin, and last time I posted the issue I said Uplay in my comment. So I think I was running from Uplay last time?
    I forget how these all intertwine together.
    If I remember with Uplay though, it seemed like VorpX just wasnt hooking because it didn’t realize it was ds3.
    Too many friggin layers of game management. If I run into it again, I’ll post more details, but as of now, I only had time to quickly see that ds3 seemed to be working in Origin with the overlay off, without getting it all set up the way I like.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!