registration failed

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support registration failed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    passprogress
    Participant

when i enter my email it say its not right but im certain it is.

[removed]

the key was:

[removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

I sent you a new key for that request code. Let me know if it didn’t reach you.

webtalker
    Participant

hey Ralf i need a new request key i have tried send many times nonthing comes

[removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

You should have recieved your new key. Requests sometimes have to be processed manually, please allow more time for an answer than 10 minutes next time. Thanks.

webtalker
    Participant

ok sorry about that the keys i got back to my email no one works

webtalker
    Participant

i got 3 keys it says registration did not succeed same all 3 keys

Ralf
    Keymaster

All three keys are valid. Please make sure that both the name and the key field look EXACTLY like in the key e-mail. The attached example image shows how it should look. Use copy and paste to avoid typos.

webtalker
    Participant

i tried now so many times and i do exactly as the pics that comes with the key

same thing cant be validated i have even tried uninstall and install again and request mew key same thing happend i know i put every thing right

i copy and paste

Ralf
    Keymaster

Are you sure that you entered the name field correctly? *EXACTLY* like shown in the key e-mail and the example image? The name followed by the e-mail address in parantheses.

If that does not help, please send a screenshot of the dialog after you entered the data to support |at| vorpx com. Please allow some time for an answer.

webtalker
    Participant

i sent now i hope i dont need to wait to long

best regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!