Registration waiting

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Registration waiting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dumitru
    Participant

Hi,

I understand that it takes time to get the registration key, but really you should make this clear before selling this. I would really spent my money elsewhere…
    Almost two day, how low should I wait?

Thanks,
    Dumitru

Ralf
    Keymaster

In most cases it takes 10 minutes max.

Unfortunately I can see neither a purchase nor a license request with the mail address you used to register here. If you used another mail address for the purchase, please let me know. I need that to check what may be going on.

dumitru
    Participant

hi Ralf,
    thanks for your reply. my email address is [removed], same one used to register here and to make the purchase. i did send you emails to [removed], [removed] but all I got back was a daemon error from [removed]. please give me an email to send you all the requests or previous conversations to [removed].
    thank you,
    Dumitru

dumitru
    Participant

Ralf, please see below more details, hope it helps:
    name: [removed]
    request code: [removed]
    email address: [removed]
    the purchase was made via paypal: [removed]
    please let me know if you need any other info from my side and let me know as well if it’s there any change to get it anytime today otherwise my weekend it’s over and I don’t need vorpx anymore.
    regards.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That was more than enough, thanks. I sent the key to the G-Mail address. Let me know if it didn’t reach you. There was a brief mail server outage two days ago (~2 hours), maybe that’s the reason why your previous mails didn’t get through.

dumitru
    Participant

thank you for your support Ralf
    regards,
    Dumitru

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!