Trying to obtain activation key using a different email

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Trying to obtain activation key using a different email

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    YamesRodriguez
    Participant

So recently a family member bought me vorpX to go along with my new Oculus – A nice gift let me tell you.

However we did not know the registration process required sending an email and so said family member left and I now no longer have access to their email.

I sent an email from my account (The same email address I used for this account) out of hope that I would still be sent the key, however I feel the need to check on the forums as the 48 hour wait time is… Torture for an impatient man like me ;-;

I’d just like to know if there’s anything special I need to do to get the key since I’m using a different email – Or if I am able to get it at all.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please contact support |at| vorpx com with data from the actual purchase (purchaser’s e-mail address or ideally the MyCommerce order-id) and this will be sorted out. We need to be able to link your key request to an actual purchase.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!