Waiting for Key!?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    InMediah
    Participant

Hay i am waiting to get my key, i instaled everything but cant start the programm because it says send an email to [removed]

Which i did! I did it twice and yet i dont received my key…can anybody please help me?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You should have received your key by now. Let me know if it didn’t reach you.

Bishop
    Participant

hey i have the key paste it on the registration the it says “registration did not succeed” what i’m going to do next?

Bishop
    Participant

how long my question be answered?

Bishop
    Participant

Ralf never get an answer on my question.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure that BOTH THE NAME AND THE KEY look EXACTLY as shown in the key-email.

The name field has to contain your name followed by the mail address in parantheses exactly like shown in the e-mail.

Use COPY AND PASTE to avoid typos.

The EXAMPLE IMAGE that is attached to the key e-mail shows how it should look.

joe719
    Participant

I never received activation key.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unfortunately there is no purchase with your name or e-mail address in the database of our payment service MyCommerce, hence the system could not verify your key request. If you used another name/mail-address for your purchase, please let me know, ideally together with your Order-ID. We will then process your request manually.

BTW: Your other post with the same content was removed. One post per question is enough, thanks.

joe719
    Participant

this is the whole email minus the email address and mailing address.check again!

[removed]
    Billing Information

vorpX – VR 3D Driver and More 1 @ $39.99 USD each
    vorpX brings your favorite games to your virtual reality headset.

You will receive additional information via email shortly.
    PRODUCT SUPPORT INFORMATION – Animation Labs
    If you require support with your product(s), Animation Labs can help you with your questions. Please contact Animation Labs at support@vorpx.com.
    DOWNLOAD INFORMATION – You have 14 days to download before the links expire
    The product may be downloaded from: Click here

joe719
    Participant

Dear

Thank you for your recent purchase! You will find important information about your purchase and delivery below.
    Order ID: [removed]
    Billing Information

vorpX – VR 3D Driver and More 1 @ $39.99 USD each

vorpX brings your favorite games to your virtual reality headset.
    You will receive additional information via email shortly.
    PRODUCT SUPPORT INFORMATION – Animation Labs
    If you require support with your product(s), Animation Labs can help you with your questions. Please contact Animation Labs at support@vorpx.com.

DOWNLOAD INFORMATION – You have 14 days to download before the links expire
    The product may be downloaded from: Click here

PLEASE NOTE: Please remember this charge will appear on your bill from “DRI*vorpX”. Tax Total: $1.25 USD
    Manual Processing Surcharge: $0.00 USD
    Order Total: $41.24 USD
    [ Receipt ]

Above pricing includes any shipping & handling.

To look up your order or to contact customer service, please go to http://goto.mycommerce.com/faq?l=en_us

Sincerely,

The MyCommerce Team

Ralf
    Keymaster

This purchase was made with another name and mail address than the one you used for the key request, hence the system could not verify your key request.

For further steps to clarify the matter please check your e-mail account. This cannot be resolved on the forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!