Good Full VR Games for Beginners

Home Forums General vorpX Discussion Good Full VR Games for Beginners

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    moarveer
    Participant

Very interesting, can you upload the profile? Which profile did you use, fear 1 or 2?

lipplog
    Participant

Is there an update to this list? Any games added?

Lathander
    Participant

Is there any Direct VR position Tracking list?

Only these games are playable for me.

I know only Fallout : New Vegas so far.

pintman
    Participant

@Jarilo could you please upload your profile? I would also be interested in playing condemned.

SJD1969
    Participant

This is a recently updated list of VORPX compatible games, and states if they can run in G3D, and if they support DirectVR:

http://rjkole.com/gamestuff/engines/

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

My headtracking is stuck.Tried san andreas,gta 5 and other.On menu where you puch in the thumb stick to project the screen out and stabilize it.That doesnt work either.

Jesusaves! Romans 8:28

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Its fixed Ralf,I installed vorpx again.

Jesusaves! Romans 8:28

Droid84
    Participant

Sorry forgive my ignorance here but can all these games on the list above be played with motion controllers or mouse and keyboard only?

moarveer
    Participant

mouse and keyboard or controller, vorpx doesn’t emulate motion controls like full vr games. I actually don’t know if vorpx allows to maps motion controller buttons as keys, but i’m sure there’s no motion support.

torm
    Participant

Just checking games from that list – get back when i test them :)

Btw. why you think that third person games don’t need that support? I’ve just finished Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice in VR and it was really fucking good not in cinema but not in cinema mod. So i’ll be glad for same list on 3rd person games.

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

wow Jedi Knight 2 was excellent in VR, just finished it today.

2060 RTX Super
    3900X Ryzen
    Can run pretty much anything.

kamal06tr
    Participant

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I installed vorpx and I am using Virtual Desktop with oculus quest .. I connect normally to my PC and run half life 2 from there .. I tried several ways to run half life in VR mode without success .. it is listed here that there is no need for additional settings to run half life 2 but I just can’t play it in real vr .. I only see it on a big screen but not real VR environments. it will be really great if someone can make a simple tutorial about how to set vorpx and how to play games already supported by vorpx. I also posted this message on another topic but it has been 3 days now and nobody made any comments. I hope someone will get back to me and advise me with instructions on how to use vorpx properly.

cosmokram3r
    Participant

wow Jedi Knight 2 was excellent in VR, just finished it today.

Did you install any re-shaders + put on Ray Tracing?

cercata
    Participant

I have been testing several games from the list, and Fallout New Vegas and Bioshock Infinite run flawless with custom resolution and Direct VR scan, they seem like native VR games to me.

Btw. why you think that third person games don’t need that support?

Agree, I have changed Assassin’s Creed Origins to Full VR, and I like it much more than in cinematic mode. What I don’t like is the camera, but that also on the flat game.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.