Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
manobrodaParticipantHello everyone.
I would just like to inform the VorpX team and those interested that there is an incompatibility between Vridge or SteamVR and VorpX.
For native VR games, I use Vridge with my Quest2 via Wi-Fi, and it works very well, e.g. Project Wingman.
For other games, I used VorpX with SteamVR (e.g. Take on Helicopters), and it worked very well. But I stopped using it for a while.
I recently decided to use VorpX to play Ace of Combat 7, but after updating VorpX, I noticed the following problem with Vridge or SteamVR: when I entered games like Project Wingman or Star Wars Squadrons, I could no longer move from the spot. Although I could see everything around me, there was no movement in the other axes, keeping my head fixed in one point.I tried to disable VorpX for these games in the VorpX settings itself, but without success. I even closed all VorpX processes on Windows, but the problem persisted.
To continue playing native VR games, I had to uninstall VorpX, which solved the problem.
But I would like to keep it installed on my PC, so that I can play non-native VR games.Has anyone had a similar problem? Thanks everyone.
-
AuthorPosts
