0.9, great feature list, but any plans about 64bit apps?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion 0.9, great feature list, but any plans about 64bit apps?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ph2001
    Participant

I am still, together with a few other users, suffering from VorpX control 64.dat crashing on every startup. We tried literally everything and it won’t work.

Are there any plans at all to combine the 32 and 64 bit handling or anything that might affect/resolve this bug? Every new version I start up vorpx, hoping to not be greeted by the crash dialog, but it’s there every time.

The game I was most looking forward to, GTA V, has not been working in vorpx ever due to being 64 only.

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is no technical way to combine both. There has to be a 32bit program that hooks 32bit games and a 64bit program for 64bit games.

I’m sure you checked everything you can think of thoroughly, but there really has to be something on your machine that is different from the vast majority of others without this issue. In all likelihood some other program that creates a conflict with the 64bit part of vorpX.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!