1000 VorpX Games Anniversary !

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles 1000 VorpX Games Anniversary !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Back to the Roots ;-)

For the 1000th VorpX game i was going to fix something real big like ARK: Survival Evolved with 360GB HD space but TBH what can be more fun and reminding us on how it all began and what we have never expected in the days of DOS. -> VorpX !

So decided to fix

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 (G3D)

– Optimized for Cinema Modes
    – Full VR NOT recommended
    – Profile available at the cloud

dellrifter22
    Participant

Woohoo!!

Nice work man.

Ghost75757
    Participant

Top notch job with all the profiles ! Thanks man for giving us hours of 3D fun!

JackTrash
    Participant

I do not see this game in the Cloud Profiles. Is it still available?

RJK_
    Participant

Please search for PAC, not for PAC-MAN, this should work.

JackTrash
    Participant

LOL I swear that I did that before I posted. Thanks for taking the time to show me something obvious. Thank you for all the profiles. I’m still going through all the User Profile posts from you and adding games to my Steam wishlist ;)

RJK_
    Participant

Hello everyone,

After Elon has bought Twitter i am quite confident that another try may be worth it.
    Youll find me posting news and new (and old) profiles (SBS Screenshots)
    here: now. Additionally if you have a nice SBS VorpX Screenshot you wish to send me, please use this form https://rjkole.com/?x=7 and i’ll make it a tweet :-)

El_Chupadrenibre
    Participant

Great stuff! Still…No reason the next one can’t be Ark! Aside from constant cries of dissent from the self-hating portion of the Ark community. Prove them wrong and fix Ark in Vr. It seems to this lamen as if Ark Vr is on the tip of the game’s tongue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!