32 bit only?

Homepage Forums Technical Support 32 bit only?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    archdoombringer
    Participant

Having waited with eager anticipation i was finally able to enter my registration code. Hmmm it doesnt work…..check the forum….
    Darn just wasted money again .

Ralf
    Keymaster

It works on 64bit Windows, of course. It’s even developed on 64bit Windows (what else in 2013)

The games have to be 32bit, and all games available today are 32bit. Only very few have an additional 64bit exe.

My guess is, you misunderstand that. It has nothing to do with your Windows version.

mhe
    Participant

So DCS, being a pure 64bit application as of the latest update, will simply not work with VorpX, no matter how hard I try?

Ralf
    Keymaster

If there is no 32bit executable, you’re out of luck indeed. This is most likely the first 64bit only game ever.

DCS is not officially supported anyway yet, so even an older 32bit version might or might not work.

Eventually there will be a 64bit of vorpX, of course. But that might take while.

archdoombringer
    Participant

The procedure entry point SetDisplayConfig could not be located in the dynamic link library user32.dll
    None of the exe.s work

then i looked here on the forum and read somewhere (which im unable to refind)
    ..maybe there is a patch or an update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!