3dmovies in Cinemamode double images and Trinebug

Homepage Forums Technical Support 3dmovies in Cinemamode double images and Trinebug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alemkar
    Participant

Hi experts ,
    i get in every 3d movie be it top bottom ,or side by side double images ,in the menu is no option to syncronize

the second problem is in Trine and Trine 2 ,the games are crashing on start up with an error message “unhandled exception ..” .Disabling minidump causes weird artefacts

Any suggestions ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

For watching 3D movies, you need to set the 3d display mode (SBD/Over under) in the vorpX menu (image page).

Not sure about the Trine error, sorry, haven’t looked at them for a long time, but I will check that. Just a guess: if you have the native S3D mode enabled in Trine, try to disable to check whether that makes a difference

Alemkar
    Participant

Hi Ralf ,danke für die Antwort erstmal

The Thing is ,the double images what i see and am talking about ,they are caused by this displaymodes sbs or over and under.;-) The 3d is not full syncronized ,it looks like if somebody is crosseyed

With an alternative videoplayer like “deovr” i have sometimes the same double images but in their menu is an option to setoff the 3dimage and reset it and then the double images are syncronized correctly

In trine ,i tried every 3doption ,the bug is every time there ,maybe caused by an update gameswise?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sounds like swapped eyes then, some movies have the left/right view reversed. You can change that in the vorpX ingame menu too.

Alemkar
    Participant

it didn´t work out with flipping the sides …but anyway it is just in one movie the case .so i can handle it .

Please tell me,if you have a solution for Trine as i heard it is the one of the games for showcasing as nonoriginal 3dgame for the rift.

Any suggestions for other games maybe in your list .i heard any 3dvisionready games work good with vorpx ?!

Keep up the good work :-)

Alemkar
    Participant

Ralf ,no need for extra work .

I use for Trine and Trine 2 and for this one specific movie big screen beta ,where you can switch to side by side.

everything is ok now :-)

But i have to say ,this games and movies were far better in 3dvision from nvidia years ago ,better image quality,no lensflare,no screendooreffect.I had much more bigger expectations about the rift cv1 :-(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!