7 Days to Die-Unit 5 base profile

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion 7 Days to Die-Unit 5 base profile

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rkung
    Participant

I1m very new to Vorpx but I tried some Vorpx profiles with this game that I love and got a good result with the Unit 5 base profile.Fullvr with G3d work.
    3d strength can be adjusted,but The crosshair in game is a little away to the right side for me, which makes walking a little strange.if someone with experience can improve the profile, please post the results.

dborosev
    Participant

Sounds promising. I don’t have the game, but I’ll be keeping an eye on this one.

cercata
    Participant

but The crosshair in game is a little away to the right side for me

Have you tryed changing the “dominant eye” option in Vorp X ? I guess it’s for problems like this one

dborosev
    Participant

Try out the shader/profile authoring tools that come with VorpX. I edited a profile once to fix some lighting issues and it wasn’t that hard. Its in the help, as well as here in the forums.
    It can look intimidating at first, but its not too bad and only took me 10 min to fix it. Thats what its there for.
    Or try cinema or immersive modes. They are good too.

Rkung
    Participant

Hi cercata,I tried It,but no effect.I will try to remove the crosshair.thanks.

Rkung
    Participant

Try out the shader/profile authoring tools that come with VorpX. I edited a profile once to fix some lighting issues and it wasn’t that hard. Its in the help, as well as here in the forums.
    It can look intimidating at first, but its not too bad and only took me 10 min to fix it. Thats what its there for.
    Or try cinema or immersive modes. They are good too.

I`ll try It for sure.Thank you.

Rkung
    Participant

This is a first test profile using shader/profile authoring tools(thanks to dborosev).It’s not perfect at all,but I could get a better vision of the hud(It was out of view before).I’ll keep trying to improve It.If anyone interest on trying,here’s a link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/mnoqj4giq0zk3iv/7_Days_to_Die-Test.rar/file

dborosev
    Participant

Nice work, I’ll be buying the game in a few weeks when my coop friend can play.
    Btw, if you post it to the cloud with your username, you can just mention it here for people to get through vorpx. No need for 3rd party dl.
    Cheers!

Rkung
    Participant

I think due to a game update all the settings were lost.I’ll try other settings.

Rkung
    Participant

This is a first test profile using shader/profile authoring tools(thanks to dborosev).It’s not perfect at all,but I could get a better vision of the hud(It was out of view before).I’ll keep trying to improve It.If anyone interest on trying,here’s a link:

Doesn’t work anymore.

Rkung
    Participant

Doesn’t work anymore.

Fixed,but the hud is too down and the inventory borders are a little out of view.I try to fix by finding a way to adjust their sizes.Meybe by shader modification of the hud location.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!