A game suddenly started to throw me back to the desktop constantly

Homepage Forums Technical Support A game suddenly started to throw me back to the desktop constantly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ToxicMike
    Participant

I´ve been playing WEST OF DEAD, having it on my excluded list, just playing it on the immersive mode screen, never had any problem yet.

Now all of the sudden, i am gettin thrown back to the desktop over and over again.

Tried several things like closing other software, re-starting oculus and vorpX, but as soon the game loads and the screen arrives, i am getting thrown back to desktop.

I click the game´s icon (which is still active) on the bottom tasklist, the screen appears as it should….and just with one blink of an eye…..i am back on my desktop again, i probably could repeat this a thousand times and i would end up thousand times on my desktop again, weird thing is that once i remember it actually worked with clicking the icon for the third time and then i was able to play the game again in immersive screen mode, but lately it obviously just refuses to work, regardless how often i click the tasklist-icon.

Ogrescar
    Participant

Switch the game to a windowed mode. You’re running fullscreen.

ToxicMike
    Participant

Switch the game to a windowed mode. You’re running fullscreen.

The problem is more within the game rather than vorpX, i already went through lots of crap until i was ale to play it, like the game showing up in a total weird cellphone-like aspect ratio i´ve yet never seen on any game, took me some time to make it run since there was a conflict between vorpX and this stupid game´s video configuration, so then it worked and then again stopped, goin to look at the subject deeper within the next few days probably, meanwhile goin to play those games who work flawless as usual.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!